Friday, April 20, 2007

New High

Hey

It looks like the Dow has exploded! I read a bit about the lack of supply recently from Cramer at www.thestreet.com.

I just purchased a June GE 35 call. I feel comfortable that it falls within my parameters. It is right at the money. It is at a support. The trend lines (200,50,20) have all converged at 35. The earnings were solid.

There seems to be plenty of volatility coming alive. Options might be a way to exploit it. But be smart.

Oh, Pepsi hit a new high! Yeah for retirement.

Cheers
The Wikiwealth portfolio consists of the following:
Pepsi Stock(www.pepsi.com)
Sharebuilder Money Market (www.sharebuilder.com)
Optionsxpress Money Market (www.optionsxpress.com)
GE June 35 Call (www.ge.com)

Have any ideas, questions, comments, web sites or different blogs to look at? Do you want to be notified when there is a new blog entry? Email at keanemd@gmail.com and let me know.

No comments: