Thursday, May 24, 2007

gap filled

Hey

The gap from Checkpoint has been filled with today's trading. I am not impressed with the volume but it did break the bollinger bands to the downside. That is telling me that the June call is very unlikely to produce a profit. I will be holding this call because my R loss (amount of total loss known or allowed) was the total call anyway.

The Wikiwealth portfolio consists of the following:
Pepsi Stock (www.pepsi.com)
Checkpoint June 25 Call (www.checkpoint.com)
Sharebuilder Money Market (www.sharebuilder.com)
Optionsxpress Money Market (www.optionsxpress.com)

Have any ideas, questions, comments, web sites or different blogs to look at? Do you want to be notified when there is a new blog entry? Either post a blog or email at keanemd@gmail.com and let me know.

No comments: